American Estates: BriarWorks Neptune Sandblasted Stubby Dublin
Product Number: 004-009-9808
By keeping things nice and compact, yet lending a whole lot of substance to the chamber walls, transition, and shank, the talented artisans over at BriarWorks have really created a charming composition. It's the "Stubby" Dublin, a shape that's already proven to be quite popular. It's finished here in a crisp, extra dark sandblast, and it's only been lightly smoked.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States