American Estates: Kaywoodie Standar Bulldog (82) (1950-1970) (Stinger Cut)
Product Number: 004-009-9900
There's a little rim darkening, some faint chamber carbonizing, and the stinger has been cut down, but otherwise this old Kaywoodie seems to be in good shape. Originally crafted sometime between 1950 and 1970, it's a neat take on the old Bulldog, featuring a plumper, more rounded style of bowl than you might typically expect.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Standard (In Script)
4.5/5 Mild rim darkening, faint chamber carbonizing, and the stinger has been cut down.
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States