American Estates: Sulene Smooth Pot (15)
Product Number: 004-009-9764
Here we have a straight Pot shape from Andre Mermet, who also made Wilke pipes. We've dated it to around the 1950s to 1960s, so it's also a neat piece of American pipe making history.- Adam O'Neill
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.7/5 Rim darkening, and light chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States