American Estates: Sulene Smooth Apple (5)
Product Number: 004-009-9765
This smooth Apple, dating from the 1950s-1960s, was made by Andre Mermet, who also made Wilke pipes. While the shape is simple enough, a straight classic, I have to say the grain is some of the best I've ever seen on a pipe from this era.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.35/5 Rim darkening, dings on the rim, the chamber was slightly over reamed, and there are some small dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States