American Estates: J.M. Boswell Rusticated Bent Pot (D.B.) (2017)
Product Number: 004-009-9920
A particularly large take on an already robust shape, this bent Pot from Boswell offers a surprising depth of chamber, as well as a stout, well-textured feel in hand. Lightly smoked and in very good condition all around.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 3.94 oz./111.58 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States