American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (2010)
Product Number: 004-009-9966
Though it might be easy to mistake this partial rustication and "Fancy" style of bent Egg for a more Danish design, this is a Boswell creation all around. With a generous chamber, a smoky contrast stain, and plenty of texture, it's a piece for those who want to indulge in tactile experience — and it's still in good condition overall.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Lightly smoked. The airway is drilled a little low in the tobacco chamber.
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 2.88 oz./81.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States