American Estates: Kaywoodie Super Grain Bent Pot (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-9982
This is an earlier Kaywoodie piece, though with its jutting heel and broad stature, it could easily be mistaken for something from an Italian workshop. Stout in hand and generous of chamber, it's quite the nice piece in hand, and still unsmoked.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Super Grain (In Script)
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States