American Estates: Sam Learned Smooth Freehand (Crescent) (1998) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-10037
This Freehand shape from Sam Learned is just a natural in hand, its smooth contours practically melding to the palm — all while still maintaining a pretty active silhouette in profile. What's more, it's still unsmoked and features a seriously stunning cross-cut grain pattern, with dense seas of needlepoint birdseye to either flank.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Crescent Moon Stamp)
- Length: 6.61 in./167.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States