American Estates: Abe Herbaugh Partially Sandblasted Horn (2016) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-10081
From the reserved and industrial to the wild and outright playful, Abe has certainly ran the gamut as far as Horn shapes go. This one then, to my eye, sort of treads the line between the two, sporting a sense of sleek, modernist detail at the subtly domed rim and upward-gesturing saddle stem, but retaining the overall gesture of a wilder sort of freehand-like Horn. It's finished in a smoky, dark ruby stain, lending the sandblasted finish a pleasantly warm and deep appearance, with the smooth sections a walnut/honey stain.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States