American Estates: Rad Davis Sandblasted Bent Apple (2006) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-10559
Unconventionally small for Rad Davis, this petite Apple features a bowl roughly on par with Dunhill's Group 1 sizing. It's delicately poised on the end of a long, serpentine shanks and stem combination, giving the profile a gracile disposition. The deep, red-brown sandblast reveals loads of ring grain despite the limited surface area as well as matches well with the cumberland stem. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States