American Estates: Ernie Markle Sandblasted Scoop (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-10101
Ernie Markle's work tends toward muscular forms, with this Scoop being a standout exception. A forward-canted bowl perches at the end of a lean shank and stem configuration, the plump lines neatly framed by a fine display of grain — blasted birdseye at the flanks, with cross-grain at the fore — as well as the concave curve of the rim. Quite the handsome piece of work, and still unsmoked.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rating: 5/5 Unsmoked
e MARKLE (Arched)
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States