American Estates: Jelling Sandblasted Apple
Product Number: 004-009-10124
With a squared shank and tapered stem, this Apple from Jelling gives off a more structured appearance than some of their more traditional pieces, though the bowl is as plump and well-rounded as one might hope. Finished in a crisp sandblast, and still in good condition, this is sure to make for an excellent workhorse.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Jelling (In Script)
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States