American Estates: Sam Learned Smooth Bent Brandy (1997)
Product Number: 004-009-15178
A rather Volcano-like bent Brandy shape, this fellow from Sam Learned is seemingly Italian influenced, and it houses no shortage of chamber to say the least. Only some small dings around the bowl and a little rim darkening; otherwise condition is pretty good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
NA1 (Line through)
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States