American Estates: Randy Wiley Patina Bent Dublin (33) (1993)
Product Number: 004-009-15180
With some fine flame grain at its flanks, as well as craggy plateau at its rim, this Randy Wiley offers a simple bent Dublin profile with some fine, organic detailing. Good condition, as well, with just some signs of previous use and handling marks.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches Around The Bowl
R. Wiley (In Script)
HAND MADE USA (Arched)
Patina (In Script)
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States