American Estates: BriarWorks Classic Brown Sandblasted (C111)
Product Number: 004-009-11030
The reliable, stout-walled Bullmoose shape isn't produced too often these days, even despite its popularity among those fans of the old English and French factory marques. Thankfully, this BriarWorks "C111" makes for an excellent rendition of the form, here seen wearing a warm, pastoral sandblast.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States