American Estates: BriarWorks Handmade Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 004-009-10844
A sweeping style of Acorn, this Freehand from BriarWorks is one of the workshop's handmade pieces, and offers some charming elegance in its profile. Topped with a plateau crown and balanced with a flaring, upturned shank, it makes for a piece that fits in the hand with ease, particularly when paired to a smooth finish.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States