American Estates: Steve Weiner Rusticated Bent Brandy (03998) (1998)
Product Number: 004-009-10961
Steve Weiner was an American pipemaker who incorporated Italian design principles into his signature style — which makes sense, given he was a student of Mike Butera. This bent Brandy is a great example of this approach, featuring a plump, shapely bowl set to a short shank, and finished in a stimulating rustication.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States