American Estates: J.M. Boswell Jumbo Smooth Bent Brandy (2018) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-11217
Though not of the organically-inclined, spot carved ilk which characterizes the greater majority of Boswell's fare, this Jumbo bent Brandy is nonetheless quite Boswellian, especially as far as shape goes, with an undeniably substantial feel in hand, not to mention loads of chamber depth. It's finished in a warm contrast, complemented by a creamy acrylic stem. Unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 7.03 in./178.56 mm.
- Weight: 8.58 oz./243.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.27 in./83.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.57 in./65.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States