American Estates: BriarWorks Neptune Light Sandblasted Stubby Dublin (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-11127
Showcasing the American brand's knack for bold, industrial shaping, this Neptune Stubby Dublin was one of the first designs by BriarWorks, and one of the most popular models early on. It's a shape that screams "workhorse," and while it's no longer produced, this example is offered in excellent, unsmoked condition.- Shane Ireland
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States