American Estates: Kaywoodie Drinkless Apple (7742) (pre-1950)
Product Number: 004-009-11392
A trim straight Apple, this is an old-school piece from Kaywoodie, with a whole lot of classical charm. A vintage piece we've dated to pre-1950, it's one that's maintained good condition all around, with just some small dings around the bowl.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States