American Estates: Larry Roush Sandblasted Pokerhawk with Silver (L1) (1264) (2006)
Product Number: 004-009-11469
Larry Roush is known for his generous sizes and unusual proportions, this "Pokerhawk" making for quite the nice example of his style. One part sturdy sitter, one part elegant Hawkbill, it's a shape that skimps nothing on either utility or style, and has been finished in one of his particularly rugged sandblasts. It's in excellent condition, too.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States