American Estates: P. Higgins Partially Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-009-11552
P. Higgins is a longtime woodworker from Massachusetts, who turned to pipemaking through his desire to own and smoke high-quality pipes. This bent Billiard borders on a Brandy, with its plump base and easy taper to rim, and has been finished in a fine sandblast that brings out some pleasant, low-profile texture all around, while the rear has been accented by a hand-cut acrylic stem in amber hues. Excellent condition to this example.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States