American Estates: Eric Klodt Partially Sandblasted Tomato
Product Number: 004-009-15310
The Tomato isn't a shape I normally associate with strong forward cants, though that's exactly what this piece from Eric Klodt boasts. A muscular take on the shape, with a dark sandblast below and a polished rim up top, it's one that feels quite nice in hand, and offers an eye-catching profile. Very good condition, too.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States