American Estates: Larry Roush Sandblasted Bent Pot with Silver (S2) (960) (2004)
Product Number: 004-009-11556
Larry Roush is known for generous proportions, and this bent Pot does not disappoint. With a downward turn that brings to mind the Hawkbill, this piece is at once elegant and sturdy, its sharp heel and firm base giving it quite the near profile. It's been finished in one of Roush's craggy sandblasts, and accented with a wedding band of sterling silver for a bit of shine.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States