American Estates: Rad Davis Sandblasted Cherrywood (ASP) (2007)
Product Number: 004-009-11558
A bold, fireplug of a Cherrywood, this Rad Davis shape is a forward-ebbing, rakish number, offering a good depth of chamber within. It's thoroughly packed with ring-grain, brought out by one of Davis's expert blasts, and offers a slightly more lean style in profile than previous shapes we have seen. Condition is good overall, though it's picked up some rim charring.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
ASP (In Script, Inside Oval)
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States