American Estates: Schoenleber Smooth Bent Bulldog (31)
Product Number: 004-009-11691
The classic bent Bulldog is presented here by Shoenleber, looking rather refined, with its warm, affable stain and jet-black stem. There's some rim charring, handling marks, wear to the stamping from buffing and tooth marks, but otherwise, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Rim Charring Scratches Around The Bowl Small Dings Around The Bowl Stamping Worn From Buffing Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States