American Estates: Elliott Nachwalter (Pipeworks) Smooth Bent Pot (980)
Product Number: 004-009-11649
Imbued with a bit of extra visual weight about the bowl, this gently-gesturing smoker from Elliot Nachwalter should make for a fine smoking companion. The shank is proportionally slender, leading the eye to an arching saddle stem. There's some minor rim darkening about the bowl, along with a few dings on the rim, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim
NEW YORK CITY
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States