American Estates: L.J. Peretti Smooth Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 004-009-11654
From L.J. Peretti of Park Square, Boston, comes this stout bent Bulldog. The stout transition positions the conventional beadline just above, tapering suddenly to the rim but with a more rounded profile below, leading into the diamond shank. Excellent condition, with just some rim darkening, it's all dressed in a traditional, natural stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
L.J. PERETTI CO.
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States