American Estates: L.J. Peretti Smooth Zulu
Product Number: 004-009-11656
Languid of bend and forthright of gesture, this Zulu shape from Peretti is quite a textbook interpretation of the form. It's imbued with a certain unspoken charm, and aside from some rim charring, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
L.J. PERETTI CO.
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States