American Estates: Rad Davis Smooth Bent Egg (2010)
Product Number: 004-009-11660
Smooth-flowing but with a taut firmness to both its upright stance and lines, this Rad Davis cuts a silhouette with plenty of suggested motion. Pair that to some splendid flame grain and generous chamber size, all dressed in a warm, smooth stain, and it's a stunning example of Rad Davis's eye for shaping and grain alike. Very good condition, with just some scraping in the chamber to note.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scraping In The Chamber
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States