American Estates: Chris Morgan Bones Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-009-11850
A bold heel bolsters a gently-flared Dublin bowl with this Chris Morgan bent Dublin shape, imbued with a touch of chamfer about the rim, and finished in the warm, virgin sandblast of the Bones series. There's a little rim darkening here, but otherwise this fellow is in sound condition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Pipe Maker's Stamp)
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States