American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard with Shotgun Shell (DB) (2016) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-11712
Boswell enjoys fashioning mounts out of the brass from spent shotgun shells, resulting in an homage to the army mount's original iteration combined with something of a folk artsy touch. It looks quite dapper on this bent Billiard, especially combined with the dark rustication at play, juxtaposed with a smooth-polished shank. Only a little rim darkening.- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 4.42 in./112.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States