American Estates: Scott Klein Partially Sandblasted Long Shank Tomato (2018)
Product Number: 004-009-11822
With a proud affection for the Danish school, Scott Klein has once again achieved a delicate fusion of the Japanese penchant for more organic shaping cues with readily identifiable traits championed by the Scandinavian greats. Of particular influence is the work of none other than Lars Ivarsson. Indeed, Scott has lent a distinctively Ivarsonian sandblasted teardrop shank to this tomato, offering a pleasant contrast to the smoothly finished bowl.- Kaz Walters
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States