American Estates: J.M. Boswell Jumbo Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (DB) (2016)
Product Number: 004-009-11896
What you see is what you get with a Boswell, and in this case what that means a deeply bent smoker of great size and no little mass. Lots of chamber here, and lots of substance in hand. Additionally, a flat at the shank allows the briar to sit with stability, leaned back in a reclining position. Only some minor rim darkening and chamber carbonizing; otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.90 in./175.26 mm.
- Weight: 6.91 oz./195.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.15 in./80.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States