American Estates: Charles A. Franks Partially Rusticated Freehand
Product Number: 004-009-11836
Undeniably substantial and gestural of stance, this deep-chambered Freehand shape from Charles A. Franks is quite the muscular number, and the combination of dark, smooth finish and rusticated texture at the aft makes for a pleasant tactile experience. There's some rim darkening and chamber carbonizing, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Bowl Nicked
- Length: 6.69 in./169.93 mm.
- Weight: 2.85 oz./80.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.58 in./65.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States