American Estates: J.M. Boswell Smooth Bent Brandy (2011)
Product Number: 004-009-11839
A handy jaw-hanger, but with no shortage of muscularity, this Boswell briar is a playfully-styled bent Brandy wearing a pronounced, practically bulbous heel, complemented by a muscular shank and neat stretch of gently-downturned saddle stem. Condition is good, though the chamber is uneven from reaming.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Uneven From Reaming
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 4.34 in./110.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States