American Estates: J.M. Boswell Partially Rusticated Lovat (2012) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-11840
With a dark, craggy rustication up front and a lighter smooth finish for the shank, this Boswell presents a striking juxtaposition of color and texture. As far as the shaping goes, it's a stoutly proportioned Lovat shape, a trim saddle stem balancing out the visual weight of the bowl in profile. Unsmoked, though there is some light oxidation on the stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Light Oxidation Unsmoked
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States