American Estates: Custom-Bilt Carved Paneled Billiard with Silver Belt Band (pre-1946)
Product Number: 004-009-12054
A big Billiard, filling the hand with the rugged-and-smooth alternating rustication technique of Custom-Bilt as practiced pre-1946. the band is perhaps the most unusual aspect of the pipe, in a belt and belt buckle arrangement, the buckle overlapping the end of the stem at the juncture. There's some mild chamber carbonizing, but it's in good shape for such an old pipe.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Custom-Bilt (In Script)
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.59 oz./73.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States