American Estates: Edward's Rusticated Bent Pot (FF1)
Product Number: 004-009-11982
Though being substantial in hand and thick of insulating walls, this bent Pot from Edward's is a surprisingly lightweight number. Also surprising is that both the stem and the mount itself are removable, rendered from a shimmering, satin-and-lavender-hued acrylic. Just some rim darkening and mild chamber carbonizing to consider in the way of condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Edward's (In Script)
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States