American Estates: Ed Burak Connoisseur Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 004-009-15346
Ed Burak was quite the pipe designer, but not a pipe-maker. As a result the asking prices for pieces bearing his name can range widely, depending on who actually did do the shaping, drilling, and finishing. The upshot is that this means you can find briars sporting some pretty cool designs (like this bent Pot) at pretty modest prices.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Burak (In Script)
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States