American Estates: J.M. Boswell Rusticated Bent Pot with Shotgun Shell (DB) (2015) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-12157
A more subdued piece from Boswell, which often pushes envelopes of size and style, here we have a slightly-bent Pot, with just a touch of taper from base to rim of the bowl. Dressed in a dark stain and a craggy rustication, it offers a stimulating texture in hand, a diverting stem of swirled cumberland, and a Remington 12-gauge shotgun shell accent at the end of the shank. It has some mild chamber carbonizing, but is in fine shape otherwise.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States