American Estates: J.M. Boswell Smooth Bent Billiard with Shotgun Shell (2015)
Product Number: 004-009-12313
For a unique dose of flash, J.M. Boswell has adorned the shank end of this pipe with the metal casing of a 12-gauge Winchester shotgun shell. It pairs handsomely with the walnut stain and creamsicle-swirled acrylic stem, while the deeply bent Apple design ensures a comfortable, jaw-hanging posture.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
J.M. Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States