American Estates: American Smoking Pipe Company Smooth Bent Dublin (Regd. No.) (1084/*4) (10)
Product Number: 004-009-12325
American Smoking Pipe Company pieces were made by Mark Tinsky and Curt Rollar, the duo having started the company back in 1978 before Rollar passed sole ownership onto Tinsky when Curt retired from pipemaking. Here, ASPC presents a stout bent Dublin with hints of the Calabash in its sweeping profile and inflated rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Charring Around The Airway
American (In Script, Inside Oval)
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States