American Estates: BriarWorks Classic Crimson Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 004-009-12187
BriarWorks' "C131" is quite an elegant take on the old bent Pot shape, featuring a pert, modestly sized bowl set to a slightly elongated, sweeping transition, guiding the eye naturally from rim to bit. This example is presented in the Crimson Sandblasted finish, sporting a warm stain and an acrylic mouthpiece of jet-black.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States