American Estates: C. Kent Joyce Sandblasted Tomato (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-12260
From pipesmoker and collector to now pipemaker, C. Kent Joyce fashions pipes in Noble, Oklahoma after having received artisan guidance from Premal Chheda and Tyler Lane. Here, the American carver presents a bulbous Tomato. A unique rendition, the bowl is marked by an extra-plump heel that urges the waistline downward, while a ridgelined, lenticular shank follows out back. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States