American Estates: Bertram (Washington, D.C.) Smooth Horn (60)
Product Number: 004-009-15370
Towing the line between Horn and Zulu, this Bertram piece is lithe and slender through the stem and shank, flaring and curling upward from out of the transition to inform the bowl. It's an elegant, traditional design, here dressed in a classic color palette for further appeal.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
Bertram (In Script)
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States