American Estates: BriarWorks Original Dark Smooth (OR04)
Product Number: 004-009-12807
Designed by BriarWorks' own Bill Shalosky, the "OR04" finds its place in the Original series, whose members are all the unique creations of the workshop's carvers. A bent Dublin with some obvious nods to the Danish school, this "OR04" wears a smoky, walnut stain, complemented well by a traditional black acrylic stem.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States