American Estates: J.M. Boswell Spot Carved Bent Billiard (1999) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-12443
J.M. Boswell pipes are readily recognizable by their bold shaping and staunch proportions, offering briars of considerable size and substance. One such bent Billiard is offered here — the angled shank adding prominence to the protruding heel. The chamber within is deep and the walls well-insulating, and the spot-carved finish adds subtle tactile diversity, while the bent stem keeps the form balanced and comfortable when clenched.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
Boswell (In Script)
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States