American Estates: J.M. Boswell Smooth Bent Brandy (2015)
Product Number: 004-009-12618
A smaller piece from Boswell, this is a rarer, pocket-friendly briar from the American workshop. The relative proportions remains stout and sturdy though, pairing a full-bodied Brandy bowl to a crisp, diamond shank.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
J.M. Boswell (in script)
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States