American Estates: J.M. Boswell Spot Carved Paneled Brandy (2008)
Product Number: 004-009-12661
Partial rustication adds further texture to the panels comprising this Brandy from J.M. Boswell. Fashioned in 2006, it offers the bold, muscular shaping style championed by the American workshop — perfect for those who appreciate more substantial briars.-Truett Smith
15% Off Estate PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stem Over Buffed
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States